If you know of a student who is looking for part-time work please share this information with them.
At this time we are looking to place a paid intern that can help on specific projects related to our financial empowerment work.
This can be a longer term placement – up to two years – and application must be made via our Metro Jobs Site using the link below.
The position is listed as NEW! Intern (temporary/part-time) and pays $10/hr for 20 hours per week. We hope to be interviewing and hiring before the end of February.
Tina M. Lentz, MSADJ
- Full time administrative assistant
- Part time general office clerk
- Part time HR clerk
-Dispatch from De'Nita Wright via Facebook
In 1966, the U.S. Department of Labor (USDOL) created the Federal Bonding Program (FBP) as an employer job-hire incentive that guaranteed the job honesty of at-risk job seekers. Federal financing of Fidelity Bond insurance, issued free-of-charge to employers, enabled the delivery of bonding services as a unique job placement tool to assist ex-offenders, and other at-risk/hard-to-place job applicants (e.g., recovering substance abusers, welfare recipients, poor credits, etc.)
Fidelity Bonding service delivery has been streamlined to take only a few minutes time, and efficiently serve the operational needs of local staffs who are already burdened by other paperwork and processing delays. The "user friendly" character of the FBP is reflected in its key operating features as follows:
- NO special application form for job seeker to complete
- NO bond approval processing – local staff instantly issue bonds to employers
- NO papers for employer to submit or sign to obtain free bond incentive for job hire
- NO follow-up and NO termination actions required by bond issued
- NO deductible in bond insurance amount if employee dishonesty occurs
- NO age requirements for bondee (other than legal working age in State)
- NO other U.S. program provides Fidelity Bonding services
- NO Federal regulations covering bonds issued
Bond issuance can apply to any job at any employer in any State, and covers any employee dishonesty committed on or away from the employer's work facility. Any full or part-time employee paid wages (with Federal taxes automatically deducted from pay) can be bonded, including persons hired by temporary agencies.
More information can be found about this program from this site linked here.
Page 2 of 6